Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Corrections, and other stuff too

On my last post I mentioned a garden that grows in our backyard each year. My dad was looking at my blog and confronted me telling me that there was obviously a mistake and that the garden did not belong to me. So correction: The family garden. If you have no idea what I'm referring to, see the previous post toward the bottom. Seeing as I'm not a very good proof reader you will probably see a lot of these kind of posts. Well moving on, I just took a very fun trip to Utah to see my cousins and the snow over the 3-day weekend. It was lots of fun! We went sledding and had snowball fights and I got sunburned from the light reflecting off of the snow. School is also going well. Busy but well. So thats all I've got for today. Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

glitter graphics
Glitter Graphics at WishAFriend.com